What is Honda Sensing™ Technology? | Bourbonnais, IL
Honda Sensing® Safety | Features & Models Available
At Bill Kay Honda in Bourbonnais, IL, our team compiled the key factors of Honda Sensing® so you know just how safe it is to drive a Honda vehicle. Our new inventory is stocked with models equipped with Honda Sensing®, so choose your favorite and continue to drive safely on the road. To schedule a test drive and test out the Honda Sensing® features for yourself, give our team a call at (815) 217-2037 or contact us online.
What is Honda Sensing®?
Honda Sensing® is a safety suite that melds the security of you and your passengers with the safety and integrity of your vehicle. With features that prevent accidents and ensure your road safety, every feature included with the Honda Sensing® lineup is sure to keep you, your passengers, and your vehicle as safe as possible.
Honda Sensing® Drive Assist Features
Are you interested in learning more about the Honda Sensing® features available? The team at Bill Kay Honda illustrated key features in the safety suite for your convenience. Delve further into what makes this impressive system the best fit for your lifestyle by browsing below.
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™- When an unavoidable collision is about to occur, this feature applies brake pressure. This will allow for a lessening of injuries for both you and your passengers.
- Road departure mitigation system- If you cross into a lane without signaling, this feature automatically adjusts steering and braking.
- Adaptive cruise control- This feature controls the speed of your vehicle as it keeps a safe distance from the car in front of you.
- Lane keeping assist system- Stay in the center of the lane with this feature that will automatically adjusts if your vehicle starts to drift.
- Traffic sign recognition- With the use of a small camera, this feature notifies you of the speed limit on your road.
- Honda LaneWatch™- Any time you signal to go right, this feature activates a camera on your sideview mirror and displays a live feed of information on the right side of your vehicle.
- Blind spot information system- If a vehicle is detected in the adjacent lane, this feature will alert you with a visual indicator and an audio indicator if you attempt to merge.
- Cross traffic monitor- The multi-angle rearview camera allows you to see incoming vehicles while in reverse and this feature will alert you if another car is passing behind you.
- Auto high-beam headlights- When you switch the headlights to auto and are driving at night above 25 MPH, this feature activates and intuitively changes between high- and low-beam headlights.
Vehicles with Honda Sensing® Available
A multitude of the 2020 Honda lineup is built with Honda Sensing®. To ensure you and your family are safe and secure, check out the listing of available Honda vehicles with Honda Sensing® in the following list.