2020 Honda Pilot Review: Features, Models, Offers, & Comparisons
2020 Honda Pilot
Traverse into the exciting unknown with the 2020 Honda Pilot. Bill Kay Honda highlighted key factors of the Pilot for your research purposes. Our new inventory is stocked with 2020 Pilot models you won’t want to miss out on. Browse through this hub to determine if this Honda SUV is built to handle your lifestyle. If any questions arise, give our team in Bourbonnais, IL, a call at (815) 217-2037 or contact us online.View Honda Pilot Inventory
Are you interested in sliding behind the wheel of the 2020 Honda Pilot? There are numerous features you can take advantage of with this capable Honda SUV. We’ve listed a few impressive amenities in the following list.
- Honda Sensing® driver assistive technologies
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility
- Advanced rear entertainment system
- Blind spot information system with cross-traffic monitor
- 8-in. high-resolution display
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- HD Radio®
- Ten-speaker audio system
Honda Pilot Towing Capacity
Depending on the 2020 Honda Pilot drivetrain you choose, the maximum towing capacity fluctuates. If you decide on the 2WD Pilot, you can tow up to 3,500 lbs. For more towing power, the AWD Pilot has a maximum towing capacity of 5,000 lbs.
Honda Pilot Interior & Cargo Space
Inside the 2020 Honda Pilot, ensure comfort for you, your passengers, and your cargo. The following list details key interior amenities that this SUV brings to the table.
- Maximum cargo capacity of 109 cu.-ft.
- Heated and ventilated leather-trimmed front seats
- One-touch second row seats
- Hands-free power tailgate
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Ambient LED lighting
- Push-button start
Available with six invigorating trims, the 2020 Honda Pilot is set to take your daily drive to new levels. The following list details each trim in the Pilot lineup.