Are you intrigued by all the amenities available with HondaLink® services? Bill Kay Honda in Bourbonnais, IL, wants to provide you with the necessary research to make investing in HondaLink® services as simple as possible. In the Honda model lineup, you can find numerous models with HondaLink® services capability. If you have any questions about HondaLink® services or what it can do to elevate your daily drive, call (815) 217-2037 or contact us online and our team will be happy to help.
When you choose to utilize the HondaLink® services, there are a number of stress-reducing features that you’ll want to take advantage of. We’ve highlighted key factors that will ease your hectic lifestyle in the following list.
- A digital owner’s manual and detailed vehicle information is available at the push of a button.
- Easily schedule your next service appointment with a Honda certified dealership.
- When important vehicle recalls are requested, you’ll immediately be made aware.
- 24-hour roadside service is available at the touch of a button, giving you access to help with lockouts, jumpstarts, accidents, and more.
- Connect with your dashboard and have real time mileage, fuel level, and oil life readings.
- Receive an instant alert when a warning light comes on or your Honda’s alarm is triggered.
- Search for a destination on your phone and connect the turn-by-turn navigation straight to your Honda in-car system.
- Save your favorite destinations and send it to your Honda in-car system.
- Easily start your car from a distance with access to remote start.
Can I Use HondaLink® with My Android or iPhone?
You can download the HondaLink® services app in the App Store for iPhone or through Google Play for Android. Once this app is downloaded and set up, you’ll have complete access to the HondaLink® services available with your Honda model.
How Do I Connect My iPhone or Android to HondaLink®?
Listed below are a set of simple steps to connect your Android or iPhone to your Honda model with HondaLink® services.
- Ensure your Bluetooth® settings are on in your Android or iPhone.
- Press the Phone button on the HondaLink® system to start the search for pairable devices.
- Pair your smartphone with HondaLink® through Bluetooth®.
- Enter the passcode prompted by your phone and your new Honda.
- Your Android or iPhone is now connected to HondaLink® services.
How Much Does a HondaLink® Subscription Cost?
When purchasing a brand new Honda model, you are serviced complimentary trial periods for the Peace of Mind, Convenience at a Touch, and Speak with an Expert add-ons. Some features on HondaLink® are standard, but for the added amenities, there is an extra cost. Take a closer look at what you can upgrade and when you need to do so.
Peace of Mind
Complementary 12-month trial period.
Convenience at a Touch
Complementary 3-month trial.
Speak with an Expert
Complementary 3-month trial.